Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, April 12, 2024

The Cabin

Okay.. dreamt I was in a whole new life. I had a mom that looked like Alice from Riverdale. I fell for this guy that looked like the long-haired dude from Wednesday. He went 'missing' one day and I had an inkling I knew where he was. I ran off, away from home, into the woods and went to this cabin. Found him and several other people. I walked into the cabin, found him at a table with others. They were playing this game and I joined in. It was a game where there are situational questions and you answer how you'd react (had photos next to answer, too). The question was something like if he and I were alone or something, and I answered one where we'd make out. We went off and it gets really confusing here.. I remember seeing blood on someone's pants. Might have been my sister's. I wondered how she got blood and she pointed at me. I look down and I've got blood on me too. I realize that the guy I liked might be violent during sex, which was a shame. I was in total denial. My 'mom" and a cop found the cabin and got me out of there. The cop sat a baby on my lap and then another one. I realized at least one of these were mine that I had with this guy. (I assumed the other was my "mom's"). 

No comments:

Post a Comment