Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Cat

Dreamt I was with my husband and kids. We were walking up to the store and I remember my son was dressed up like a priest. I thought it was funny, but better than nothing. Anyways a girl about 10 walks up to us and we notice she has a sharp kitchen knife. I call out to my husband to move the kids of the way but he's just standing there frozen. Technically I am too I suppose. The girl keeps aiming it at my son 


Before this I was looking for clothes to wear for a school event for my sister. I was wearing black jeans, a black shirt and this pretty dark teal sweater. I loved in two houses on my childhood property. One of the houses was childhood home, the other my house now. I was opening a drawer at one point and hear a cat mew and I got worried my cat was stuck in the drawer and I hurt him. I was crying and begging my husband and daughter to tell me he was okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment