Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, March 25, 2011

Fake Sister

Dreamt that I was hanging out with an ex-friend from high school. We were at Goodwill and the place was a mess, so I offered to help pick up all the clothes on the floor. When I finished, one of the workers came over and told me that I probably wouldn't get rewarded or anything for it because Goodwill is ungrateful and stupid. Eden (the ex-friend) and I meet up and she gets a phone call from her mother's friend and tells me that he's a creep and she hands me the phone to listen in, but I hang up a few minutes later completely disgusted. Then my dad walks over with this little girl I've never seen before and he tells me that she's my "little sister" and I get confused because I know I only have two older siblings and my sister looks nothing like her.

Then somehow I am on my parents' property and I'm still living with my family (my parents weren't divorced). My mom made dinner and was outside with everyone, so I snuck in to see what she made. After looking at all the food on the table, I noticed that I accidentally left the door open and let in a whole bunch of cats. I grabbed them individually (there had to be maybe ten or so) and threw them outside. I was pretty rough throwing them out for some reason, maybe out of embarrassment for letting them in. Anyways, once they are all thrown out, I realize it's raining and cold out. Then I hear mewing. It's a baby cat that I threw out. I felt awful throwing out such a little thing, so I rush over to pick him up but I notice he's a full-size cat and his legs are broken and bleeding from when I threw him. I feel so awful when I see he's broken in places. I can even see bones protruding out and I feel like the most horrible person that ever existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment