Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, March 25, 2011

Invention

Dreamt I was at this bar I go to in real life and one of the bartenders needed help, so I got behind the bar to help out. I hear a scratch at the door and I see my dog poking his head into the window, so I run over to let him in and somehow every time I try to open the door, an alarm goes off. Then I left and got into a car with my aunt and mother in the front seat, and in the back was this older blonde chick and me. We held hands at first and eventually held both. Then she went in to kiss me (annnnnd some), but I stopped her because I remembered I was still with Devin. Then I worked at this place where people used their credit card like a barcode against this USB stick-looking thing. It was really cool in my dream and I woke up thinking it would make a handy invention.

No comments:

Post a Comment