Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, December 29, 2023

Escape Rooms

Blech. Dreamt I was in this house with a bunch of other people. Ended up making out with a partner of a friend's. Felt awful but also in love or something. 


Also dreamt me and a bunch of others (husband, my kids, sister, friends, etc) were all in this really weird escape room that can drown you. You have to get out before the water fills up. Everyone kept forgetting to grab my kiddos so I had to grab one, run into the next room, come back, grab the other, etc. I think this happened first, then once we escaped or whatnot is when the first paragraph happened.

Remembered something else. Something kept sparking. Like a heavy-duty battery-operated can opener. I was asking for help to get the sparking to stop before it's start a fire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment