Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, August 23, 2010

8/22/10 - Vision of Atlantis?

I had two dreams today.

First, I am helping my aunt, who is going back to college, do her homework.

Then I'm in the village of Warrens, and there are these electric fences (that are not turned on) everywhere. I am climbing through them and climbing through more and more and then I get to this airplane runway and I see the guys from Mythbusters near this plane. One of them starts shooting at me.

I'm just going to type what I wrote down word-for-word, because I don't know how to say this and make sense.

"I appear somewhere else, like a house bar. John (my sister's friend) is talking about something. Names? Hair? I don't remember. King/Queen?"





There are two parts to this next inspiring dream of mine. Both coinciding with each other.



In the first-half, I only remember being on my dad's property. I'm on the last step down the hill that heads towards the pond. The ground is completely flooded. I notice a flip flop is floating towards me. The water is creeping ever-so-slightly higher and higher. Even though the ground is only flooded a foot or two, I still don't want to walk in the water. I jump to more hillier areas to get around, in order not to get wet.


In the second-half, I am in this futuristic realm. I'm in this building that continues into other buildings. I am getting a 'tour' of this realm. This man is telling me how far the realm has progressed. It seems I have just arrived to this place, learning about it. I am flying/floating through this hallway, pushing myself off with light fixtures and things. I see a huge window and it's leaking water from outside. I look outside and notice the building is immersed in water. I then realize that this is the after-effect of the flooding that I experienced in the first-half of my dream. Then I am in this big area of the building. There is even grass on the ground. The guy showing me the tour points to Michelle Rodriguez (and she's wearing this brown suede/leather skimpy dress) and tells me that "she" was reconstructed to be like she was in the other realm before the flood. He seems to make the point that we were lovers or something. And that she must have died from the flooding. I see her with her family and immediately assume her father is a teacher of some sort. The strangest part of this dream is that it 'recapped' in my mind right before I woke up. As if someone was whispering to me what to remember, showing me brief memories of it. If it wasn't for this at all, I'd have forgotten my dream.








Fence
  • To see a fence in your dream, signifies an obstacle or barrier that may be standing on your path. You may feel confined and restricted in expressing yourself. Are you feeling fenced in some situation or confined in some relationship? Alternatively, it may symbolize a need for privacy. You may want to shut off the rest of the world. To dream that you are climbing to the top of a fence, denotes success. If you climb over the fence, then it indicates that you will accomplish your desires via not so legitimate means. If you dream that you are on the fence, then the dream may be a metaphor indicating that you undecided about something. To dream that you fall from a fence, denotes that you are in way over your head in regards to some project which you are dealing with.


Flood
  • To dream that you are in a flood, represents your need to release some sexual desires. If the flood is raging, then it represents emotional issues and tensions. Your repressed emotions are overwhelming you. Consider where the flood is for clues as to where in your waking life is causing you stress and tension. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are overwhelming others with your demands and strong opinion. Still another interpretation could be your desire to wipe everything clean and make a fresh new start. To see a gentle flood in your dream, indicates that your worries over a certain matter will soon be swept away.


City
  • To dream of an underground or underwater city, represents your unconscious and how through deeper understanding of yourself, you find commonality and shared experiences with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment