Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8/26/10 -Whispers.

I didn't write down a dream this morning. I did write down something that happened the night before, while going to bed. I was just in the hypnagogic state, and I heard very clearly my Aunt Erin's voice telling me in a whisper: "Al, it's almost 1 o'clock already."

That day I was in pretty good spirits, but towards night I started to get upset again about losing my cat. When I get depressed I usually hear voices before I fall asleep or something similar, so this might be why.

Anyways, I started to scribble this down on my notebook to remember for tomorrow and out of curiosity's sake, I checked the clock. It was a few minutes after 1 AM.






Whispering
  • To dream that someone is whispering in your ear, suggests that you need to pay closer attention to something or listen to someone more carefully.


Time
  • To dream about time, indicates your fears of not being able to cope with the pressures and stresses of everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment