Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, August 23, 2010

8/20/10 - Stealing Wine From A Car.

Dreamt I was at a party. I wasn't feeling good at all, so Devin had to carry me. People kept coming up and asking me what was wrong, if I was alright. I shied away and buried my face into Devin's chest. Not really because I felt bad, I actually wanted the attention, I wanted them to worry about me. Devin puts me in this bed with two other people that were sleeping.


Later on, after feeling better, I walk to this kitchen and I start looking for food. There are three elderly people sitting on a couch. One guy with a cane in his hand tells me there is some red wine I could drink that was sitting on a plate (a used plate, mind you) on the microwave. It's already in the glass, so I assume it's his own drink. I take a sip, to be nice, and set it back down. He tells me he stole the wine from someone's parked car outside, and he chuckles at that. Then I walk away and notice a few classmates in another part of the house. I chat with them for awhile. I don't remember anything after that.







Sick
  • To dream that you or others are sick, denotes discordance and trouble in your life. It may signal a part of yourself that needs to be healed, either physically or mentally. Perhaps you are wallowing in your own self-pity. You need to quit feeling sorry for yourself.


Three
  • Three signifies life, vitality, inner strength, completion, imagination, creativity, energy, self-exploration and experience. Three stands for a trilogy, as in the past, present, and future or father, mother, and child or body, mind, and soul, etc.
    • Elderly
      • To see an elderly person in your dream, represents wisdom or spiritual power. Pay attention to the message or advice that the elderly person is conveying to you. He or she can help provide life answers and solutions to your problems and try to guide you toward the right direction.



Wine
  • To dream of drinking wine, symbolizes festivity, celebration, companionship, satisfaction and success. You are content with the way your life is going. The dream may also be a pun on "whining" and how you like to whine about things. In particular, to dream that you are drinking red wine, signifies excess and sensuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment