Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, August 5, 2010

8/5/10 - Dogs Are A Delicacy.

There is a lake and I'm standing on this rock near the shore.. The mustang is half-in the water, and near the rock, so I carefully get onto the top of the car and have Devin help me up and out of the lake.. It seems I can't swim or maybe there was something in the water.. Also, it's really dark out.


Then I'm in Warrens, right in town. It's the end of a parade and I'm sitting on the corner of Railroad St. and Cty Hwy O (I google-mapped this just now for the correct location, and also the picture in this entry is actually of the spot where I was sitting..). This girl of about sixteen with long blond hair walks to the center of the road with this pink barbie sled/bike (it had wheels, but was flat like a sled). She gets in the sled and spins around and around, kind of making a fool of herself like most teens do for attention. :) She's too big for this contraption, so she skids out twice, and eventually people yell for her to get off the road. A sister of hers walks to her with a towel and puts the towel around her as she changes for some reason. The sister gives me the evil eye, as if I'm bad news. When this sixteen year-old is done changing, she walks over to where I am and sits down to my right. She starts flirting with me, with Devin to my left. I feel awful, but I like the attention, so I flirt back even though she's a bit young. There is this white table in front of us and I have gum in front of me. She reaches for a piece without asking and it bothers me a lot. Then she starts to grab this iPhone that is Devin's, but we catch her in time, and I give it to Devin. We start taking pictures and we have this screen so we can see our pictures while we take them.. I notice our teeth are sharp, like a vampire's. Then we disolve and I become this man in a grunge band taking pictures by this tree with his band. They are wearing fangs. Then I become myself again and I start walking to my aunt's house, down this trail, but I walk on my tippy-toes, like a ballerina. I walk like this all the way to my aunt's home. I walk up their ramp and notice these two cats that are starving. Their stomach's are sunk in and their fur is matted. They need food soon or they'll die. I don't seem worried, so I walk off and on my way I look on the ground for something for the cats to eat. I figure if I find something for them, I'll walk back.

I'm in this hospital room now and in the bed is my great-uncle Walt. My whole family is surrounding him and at one point we are all making small talk and the issue is about meat.. My cousin Megan pipes up that she heard dogs are a delicacy and are supposedly the tastiest meat.



Lake
  • To see a lake in your dream, signifies your emotional state of mind. You feel restricted and that you can't express your emotions freely. Alternatively, the lake may provide you with solace, security, and peace of mind. If the lake is clear and calm, then it symbolizes your inner peace. If the lake is disturbed, then you may be going through some emotional turmoil.


Vampire
  • To see a vampire in your dream, symbolizes seduction and sensuality, as well as fear and death. The vampire represents contrasting images of civilized nobility and aggression/ferocity. It may depict someone in your waking life whose charm may ultimately prove harmful. Deep down inside, you know that this person is bad for you, yet you are still drawn to him or her. Vampires also sometimes relate to decisions about sex and losing your virginity. Alternatively, to see a vampire suggests that you are feeling physically or emotionally drained. The vampire may also be symbolic of someone who is addicted to drugs or someone in an obsessive relationship.

    To dream that you are a vampire, signifies that you are sucking in the life energy of others for your own selfish benefit.



Ballerina
  • To dream that you are a ballerina, suggests that you are moving through the obstacles of your life effortlessly. You feel unrestricted. It is also a symbol of innocence, frailty, and vulnerability. Alternatively, you may feel unable to attain and measure up to society's ideals of beauty.



Starvation
  • To dream about starvation, indicates that you are lacking in some mental or emotional area of your life. You may be ignoring or avoiding an important family/emotional issue. Starvation dreams are not uncommon in individuals who are dieting or who have an eating disorder.

    Cat
      • To see a cat in your dream, symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck.



    Food
    • To see food in your dream, represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies.

      Dog
      • To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment