Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2/24/10 - Cartman.

I didn't write anything down this morning.


Here's one I found on a message board in a 'dream' thread.



Posted 24 February 2010 - 12:07 AM
This morning I dreamt Eric Cartman was sitting on a couch in my parent's old house. I don't remember exactly what he said, but I do remember when I woke up, noticed my boyfriend was watching South Park on the TV, I laughed and said "Thanks to you, I just dreamt Cartman said.."



Totally don't remember what he said, but I did at the time. I think it was about food, if that helps.








Cartoon
  • To dream that your real life is depicted in a cartoon world, suggests that you are perceiving the world in a comical and unserious manner. This dream may also serve as an escape from the stressful realities of your life. It is your way of obtaining moments of lightheartedness and fun. Additionally, you need to learn to laugh at yourself and at your mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment