Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Powers

Okay so a few weeks ago I started reading a series. It's about this group of people coming to a new alternate world and gaining powers. Well today I dreamt that me and a bunch of people did just that. I don't even remember what I could do. We were first stuck in a hotel or mall and I was told that someone was going to kill us that was in our group, so we had to get away from her. She was someone I follow on Instagram. She has a power that is similar to what someone has in the book I've read where she could age objects. Like completely delete things from existence if she wanted to. So we all run from her in groups of three or so. I'm hiding with two other guys but they're loud as fuck. Suddenly I see a kid outside in our group and I see it's cold out so I open a door and let him in only to find that he was being held hostage by the bad lady. We all run, and eventually we all start finding some of us again. My sister can fly, so we tell her to take someone with another really good power that can help us get away from the bad girl. While they're doing this (I think they're trying to find a way to get a phone. Since we don't exist in this world, we can't buy a phone because they are government ordered or something, so that's why it's difficult.) We find a big van and we all get in l. While I'm outside the car, two homeless boys that look a little untrustworthy at first overhear me talking about the powers some of us have and the trouble were in. They tell us they can help since they live in this world and also have powers. So I let them in the back of the van and they get comfy, tired. My sister comes back with a nother trustworthy guy that lives on this alternate world and he's bought a phone and is going to drive us to a safe place. The van is his. I explain our new people and everyone seems okay with it. They hand me the phone to start registering it with one of the homeless kids. 


Woke up as we're driving away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment