Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Garden

Dreamt really random stuff. I was watching a movie and realized half the stars were from the L Word.. then I dreamt I was living in my childhood home and a boy came up and had asked if I had seen a cat and some other animal? I can't remember.. I said no, and he left, and then another kid slightly older shows up and he asks about a different animal and it made me think that his animal and the other kids animals got into a fight. Then I looked behind the kid and my dad's garden was dug up and somehow I assumed that the kid thought he lived on this property and was obviously mistaken. I dunno. Just a really weird dream. Then I was in bed with someone and were cuddling and suddenly he didn't want to be touched at all so I backed away as quickly as I could. Woke up right after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment