Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, September 2, 2023

The Bus

Dreamt first that scarlet was going to go with devs family for a trip. Like camping or something, but not the usual stuff. But before then, his dad said something about me that pissed me off. I couldn't say she couldn't go, so I continued to let her go with them, but then I felt so worried the whole time while she was gone. She came back safe though. 


Then I'm on this weird almost like a tour bus but it's very very futuristic. Shits going on outside with the weather and we feel very safe. Kind of like magic school bus. I have a huge crush on someone but suddenly can't find them amongst everyone. Right before I wake up we are driving kind of by the burnstads park and suddenly outside looks so weird. It looks like a line of water above us. I yell to everyone to look up/watch out and just as everyone is looking, we drive onto a road that changes us completely. Suddenly I don't even know.. it was like a Grand canyon or the ocean but no water. We're floating, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment