Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Presents

Sometimes I dream that Devin and I live in this huge, unfinished house. No idea why. Anyways, we were back at this house and Scarlet had her birthday party coming that day. All three kids went with their grandma and grandpa to go shop for stuff (what I assumed was decor), but when they came back they're bringing in bags and bags of toys. Like, baby toys. I asked Devin why so many toys were coming upstairs (where I was, fixing a bed) and he said that Scarlet got to pick out her presents. I was a little miffed, especially since she bought toys she would never play with. I asked angirly if her cousins gift to her will be the only gift (now, looking back, I don't know why we never mentioned buying her toys but it seems she doesn't have any from us?) Anyways dev then tells me that her cousin can't make it, so she'll have no toys to open. I'm visibly livid and yelling. His parents hear.


Okay after that I'm wearing a white dress like a wedding dress, dark hair. I'm walking through a river. It's very cold and raining. Starting to flood a bit. I call scarlet and tell her I'm sorry for yelling. Get cold. I'm starting to freeze. Somehow I materialize in front of a car. Almost get hit. Lady helps me in car but I'm practically dead already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment