Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, August 14, 2023

Work Boots

Dreamt I was at Grandma's old house (next to childhood home), outside, snow in ground, facing backyard towards neighbor's house. An actor from the 90s was there and apparently worked with dev. Dev at work, and this guy (I get him mixed with Pacey actor, both have same last name I think?) needs work boots so he can start work. We wander over to childhood home (I yell to the kids in Grandma's house that I'll just be over on the other house for a second) and we go through the house. It's a mess. I'm embarrassed going in with a celebrity. We eventually find shoes, and eventually childhood home turns into my current home. 

That's about it. Woke up super super warm because I had turned off the fan and the A/C turned off too. 🥵 Dying..

No comments:

Post a Comment