Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, August 4, 2023

Snowflakes

Dreamt that I was home with dev and kids. Suddenly he walks in with two kids that are his cousin's. I kind of looked at Devin like "what the hell, dude? Why are they in here?" And I don't remember why.. I think maybe his cousin stopped over to go in garage. I think I wasn't wearing a bra, so I was worked about that. Anyways I don't remember I'm between that but Sarah is video calling me and trying to make something out of a bottle of cranberry juice and asked me which end looks closer to a backhoe. I wasnt sure so I walked over to two guys that were serving food and of course the one I walk up to is famous (Sam, from GVF). I stammered a bit and stupidly acted like I didn't think he'd know the question which then I worried he'd get offended.. I asked them both. 


In between the two dreams I remember walking outside under like structures and stuff and suddenly these really big snowflakes were falling all over. Huge.. felt like end of world stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment