Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, August 11, 2023

Hallways

Dreamt Sarah and maybe Devin and I were playing a video game but also in it. We were wandering white hallways in what felt like an abandoned hospital, looking for something. Trying to decipher what something meant. Finally we find a dark room and Sarah says this feels right, must be what we're looking for. I find a tunnel in a cupboard and shine a flashlight off my phone in it and we see a weird animal creature coming at us. Size of a kitten. I try to smash it with something slightly heavy but I have to whack it several times because it doesn't die right away. It was awful. We think we saved ourselves doing that so we are a little relieved.. then a mom creature comes out and bites one of us and we kill her too. We are heading back and we just know being bitten was a really bad thing. I can't remember the rest..



I just remembered a bit before all of this .. I was in a house and a storm was coming.... Like a tornado... It was super windy, and I think parts of the house were breaking away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment