Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, January 1, 2024

Dripping Fire

Wow...


Dreamt I lived in this big old house with my sister and mom. First I dreamt that my daughter was going to spend the night somewhere with her grandma and cousin. She seemed okay with it (in reality, she won't even leave for a few hours to go with anyone). 

Okay back to the dream.. I lived in this huge house, daughter was away for the night. Suddenly my sister noticed that there was this corner of the old house that was dripping what looked like water but was on fire too. We yelled for mom, we called the fire department. A lady came that looked nothing like a firefighter but said that it wasn't anything dangerous and that it was the paint.. old radioactive paint (not dangerous my ass 🥴). If we scraped the paint off, it shouldn't do that anymore. I went to call my daughter quick but she didn't answer (I was going to tell her what was going on).. anyways we all start scraping everything in the house. Ceiling, wall, stairs, etc. EVERYTHING. After scraping a while, my sister yells that it's back. We run over and see the same dripping fire.. we find out later that the lady that came by was not a fireman or a fired one or something. She wasn't good. I don't know if we called and other firemen came or what. That's all I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment