Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, January 4, 2024

A Game

Was playing a game but also in the game real-life of that makes sense? Like Jumanji kind of? I was playing with my youngest. I remember we were wandering through what looked like a typical western deserted village. We were walking on this suspended wooden bridge in the air to get to these treehouses/wooden double-story taverns or something. Seems like we were picking up glowing orbs as we walked, must have been 'coins' for the game. They'd disappear when we'd touch them. Looking for something. I'm talking to youngest about our goal in the game and where we should go. I think at this point my youngest then turns into my sister and we separated kind of, looking in different buildings or maybe different stories of the main building. I find a huge radio and I start changing the dials on it and we find a bunch of Frasier audio from the show. 

That's all I remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment