Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, January 5, 2024

Graduation

Dreamt I was graduating again but it was further away in Minnesota. I would have flown out(lol). I find out that mom and Dad won't be able to make it so I confront Mom and she explains they have to do a meeting with school that same morning and they probably won't make it. I tell them Sarah has the same issue and they made a way etc but they are just not changing their stance. I'm depressed no one will be there. I start packing and looking for a fanny pack thinking I'll want my lgonez a lipstick, etc. I can't find it anywhere in the house (dad's/my childhood home) so I start wandering outside looking in campers and the garage. I find it nowhere. I remember our newer camper is in woods so I start heading that way. It starts to suddenly get dark I turn back, feeling defeated and sad. I tell Sarah what's going on and she's not hearing me. She's ahead of me looking around peeking in woods, turning around. I'm screaming telling her to see me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment