Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, November 8, 2015

College Life

I was with some guy I like (not Devin, though). We were with this other guy, and the guy asks if I can drop a "package" (drugs) off to his friend. I'm at this college campus, in a dorm room, and tell him that I have a class to attend and that "a friend might stop me at some point, so I can have her do it." Whoever this friend is, I tell him that she's really against drugs, so she might not do it. I told him that he'll just have to deal with whatever consequences, because I was late for class and we were running out of options. (Whyyy he couldn't do this himself, I don't know.) For some reason, though, maybe before this part of the dream, I actually dropped this package off with her already, because I somehow knew that she would end up doing it. I don't know.. confusing. Anyways, now I'm with a woman in a shower and we are making love. We are in a basement. It's very bachelor pad-like, messy, studio apartment kind of. I don't know what happens to the lady, but afterwards I am in this bachelor pad, and I am searching for Devin. He comes down the stairs with a laundry basket, and I hug him as hard as physically possible. Woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment