Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, September 13, 2010

9/8/10 - Andy Dick, Sandra Bernhard, Juliette Lewis - OH MY!

Dreamt I was watching this movie of a yellow house with a green door. I was looking at it with morning-light hitting it perfectly. With the light hitting it just right, I for some reason thought I was watching the movie Hocus Pocus, but was proven wrong when Andy Dick started walking past the house, trying to look into the windows..



Then I dreamt I was in a filthy kitchen, and that Sandra Bernhard and Juliette Lewis were lovers. Juliette was making breakfast for her.




Movie
  • To dream that you are watching a movie, suggests that you are watching life pass you by. Perhaps you are living vicariously through the actions of others. Consider also how the movie parallels to situations in your waking life. Observe how the characters relate to you and how they may represent an aspect of yourself.



Kitchen
  • To see a kitchen in your dream, signifies your need for warmth, spiritual nourishment and healing. It may also be symbolic of the nurturing mother or the way that you are for your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment