Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

God Damn Salamander.

Dreamt a woman tried to give me a striptease, but she had this salamander in a bag in the skit with her and the salamander bites onto my thumb/hand. I scream. It won't let go and I freak out. After flinging my hand around he finally releases. I have this big gash in my hand, a chunk missing. Somehow I'm a doctor and have all the necessary equipment to fix myself up. When I look at the gash, there is no blood. Where he bit looks like my insides are cooked fish. Flakey. Also, I notice a part of this salamander is stuck in my cut. There is this tiny little black speck that is flopping around like a fish would out of water, and I can literally feel it every time it trembles. I have the woman that gave me this striptease grab a pair of tweezers and get that part out. When she did that, I realize the salamander is still in the bag, only my bird in real life is in there with him. I quickly rush to get my bird out, but the salamander bit back onto me again. Then the salamander escapes out of the bag and I yell at everyone to stomp him dead. I didn't care if he was an animal, I was pissed. My depth perception was bad in the dream, so I couldn't stomp on him correctly. I awoke before I found out if he ever got destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment