Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, November 14, 2010

If I Had A Million Dollars.

Dreamt I won the lottery. I was attaining the money through the Warrens Mall, which was set up like Sportsman's Bar. I paid my bill for drinks with a million dollar bill, which it had my ex boyfriend's father on it for some reason. At the bar, I gave $9,000 to my aunt Erin because of her schoolwork and debt, and $5,000 to mom for her debt. I told my sister Sarah that I wanted to give her money as well, so she said "Why don't you give me 39 cents a day, then?" I don't know why she suggested this, but it was too complicated to get change for my hundreds, so I just gave her $2,000. Then I went to school and in Biology class I saw my friend Dana and I gave her $2,000 as well. The kids in school were nice to me. They waved, said hello. Very different than in real life back then. When I gave Dana her money, I joked that the rest was going towards Tegan & Sara. I was planning to buy them, funnily enough. I was pretty serious, too.


In the last part of the dream, my dream meshed with reality. Outside of my dream, my dogs outside were barking. In my dream, I was walking down this trail and I had to peek around to make sure my dog was still in his fenced-in area. When I woke up, the barking continued from my dream, which made me realize why I was dreaming that.

No comments:

Post a Comment