Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, November 15, 2010

Work Sucks.

Dreamt I was working in a fast food place in my childhood home. I took a break in the bathroom and noticed how messy it was. There were frames all around the mirror and inside the frames were pictures of my dad's family. I also noticed this pocket in the wall. I put my hand inside and there was a record player inside the wall. Inside the record player was a passport. I went back into the living room to work again and outside (it was night time) there were a few military men looking into the screen door wanting some frozen drinks. I grabbed a few glasses and then found these hawaiian weeds and stuffed them and one flower each into the glass. I noticed outside the window that the tree in front of my house was sprouting red and purple flowers.

I also remember some guy buying these white sneakers with silver jewels for my aunt Erin.

Before all of this, I remember seeing a boat in our pond. I had to get into the water with nice boots on and grab the boat and put it on shore. I moved the boat onto shore but when I let go of the boat it seemed to have moved completely onto shore, which freaked me out. I thought my dad would kill me if he found his propeller in sand, so I had to move it back towards water again. When I walked up towards the house I remember a LOT of snakes everywhere in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment