Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, November 15, 2010

Architecture Failure.

Dreamt I was with Devin in a mysterious bedroom. I walk to bathroom and pee real quick. I notice my urine is a dark color. I get a headache. After getting out of the bathroom, I go to get a drink of water. Then Devin tells me that a new house is for sale in town. I get excited and tell him I want to look at it. He isn't happy about that, but we go anyway. I make the excuse that his sister needs to buy a house, so we may as well check this one out. The house was gorgeous, though. Maybe not architecturally logical, but beautiful nonetheless. The downstairs had a lot of creamy brown colors and there was a perfect spot to put a television. The weird part of the design is the upstairs. First, the stairs itself. There were two sets of stairs. The first were normal steps. The second stairs, though, were hinged onto the wall and when you walk up the first set of stairs, you have to grab at the second set of stairs and push them down and walk up the second set to get upstairs. Upstairs itself was illogical architecture. When I went up the stairs, I had to crawl or else I'd have fallen into the downstairs. The floor sloped pretty majorly. I had to hold onto a bedroom door's handle to keep from falling. I went back downstairs after awhile and noticed a door. I opened it and it was another set of stairs that went down into a basement. The landing to the stairs had a trapdoor and then another set of stairs went up the other side to some other room. The stairs went into a V-shape, with the trapdoor at the point of the V. I was about to shut the door when I noticed the trapdoor moving up and down like something was trying to escape. Eventually two cats escaped and one ran up the stairs. I grabbed it and showed it to Devin, then set it back down. The cat went back to the basement to be with the other cat.

Devin and I left the house and walked back to our own. When we got to the porch our daughter (she looked about 14 or 15) came up and Devin told her we weren't moving. She looked relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment