Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, November 15, 2010

Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing.

This morning/last night, I dreamt I was outside in a park. I was playing with this shawl/scarf type thing, and dancing with it like it was a veil, kind of like when I was belly dancing. Then this really faint siren sounded, and two women started to fight. Not like wrestling, when you hear a bell and start fighting. This was like Pavlov's Bell or something, it hypnotized them into getting angry at each other. Or maybe it was something that came into the air that makes a person hostile, and the faint sound of the siren went off to warn us. - I did watch The Crazies recently. - Anyways, I yelled for Devin and his dad to help me get the two women off of each other, but when they started to walk over, the two of them started to fight. I kind of freaked out, and turned away from them. Then I saw a car, a specific white car that my crush in town drives, and I peered in to see if she was in the car but she wasn't. I walked around the car and she was lying on the ground. I thought to myself that since she's unconscious, and all these fights are happening, I could "fake" a fight and just lay over her until she wakes up. Like we were fighting or something. Since the rest of the human race went crazy, I could pretend I was too. When I straddled her, she automatically opened her eyes and we started kissing.



.. I hate when I wake up during the best parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment