Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, July 17, 2023

Shoes

Sarah and I were wandering these woods. We needed shoes for some reason and found a shed with a bed,curtains, like 5 pairs of shoes. As soon as it got dark we turned a light on and started looking for a pair of shoes. Sarah heard someone so we turned light off and hid behind curtain on bed. That person left after turning light off and acting suspicious, and Sarah went back to turning light on after a minute. We looked for a good pair of shoes and honestly I think we went with heels. Sarah wanted to stay in shed til sun came up. Guy showed up again. I think we hid, but he realized we were there anyways. I can't remember what happened after but I know we were hiding because we weren't supposed to be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment