Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Sandbox.

Devin, his mom, a random old family/childhood friend, and my sister and I were going to take my daughter Scarlet to the beach. We were trying to fit everything (including one of those green, plastic turtle sandboxes) into a small car. Weren't sure if we could fit everything. I think we were at my dad's house/childhood home.

Car
  • To see a parked car in your dream suggests that you need to turn your efforts and energies elsewhere. You may be needlessly spending your energy in a fruitless endeavor. Alternatively, a parked car may symbolize your need to stop and enjoy life.
Sandbox
  • To see or play in a sandbox in your dream suggests that you are taking a situation too seriously. You need to lighten up and enjoy the experience. Alternatively, the dream refers to your childish or juvenile behavior.

..So, I need to stop being so serious and enjoy my life?



* Scarlet did not remember her dream last night, although did complain that her toys she thought next to her were missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment