Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Friday, October 23, 2015

Party Pooper

(I need to explain.. This Saturday Scarlet is invited to a family Halloween party, but she's afraid of Halloween decorations, masks, etc.. I told her she isn't going to be forced to go, but Devin at first told her she has to (she whines when we mention the party and says she doesn't want to go). Small fights leading up to this dream..)

Dreamt I was at a party that may have been at my dad's pond. Devin's family and some random dude I've never met in real life, but apparently knew in my dream, were all there. They tell us there is a Halloween party they have to go to suddenly and that Scarlet has to come. I tell Devin that it's totally up to Scarlet whether she goes. Of course she says no, so now everyone is mad at me. I'm getting mean looks from his family, who are now getting into cars, and this random guy starts yelling at me. Everyone is leaving for the party but him (suddenly we are near my dad's house and I'm about to walk in). Then he hits me in the face. I. am. pissed. He leaves. Devin is somewhere still on the property, but we're both so mad at each other that I don't even care where he is. I don't even think Scarlet was actually in this dream, but I'm pretty sure she stayed 'home' with us. I start cleaning up the house from this party that was happening and start to wander upstairs (now the dream is set in my own home). I see my sister up there and I start to talk to her about what happened, but then I hear Devin walking up the stairs. I'm ready for the impending fight we will have, but wake up instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment