Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Oh good lord, someone give me better handwriting..

I can't read my own handwriting.. So this is a bit jumbled and confusing.


Dreamt Zig still alive. (He's my dog that we had to put down this past spring. Rough year..)

I'm at my Dad's and I head down the driveway with Ziggy to go get the mail. I tell my mom where I am headed and say something like "I wish that dumbass wouldn't have taken my dog." -- My mom assumes I'm talking about my ex, but for some reason I am talking about his brother. (Okay, I don't understand this part at all. No association between any of my animals to my ex or his brother. Anyways..)

Zig is good until a Winnebago comes around the curve of the road. I push him towards the driveway/house, and he runs back up. I grab the mail and apparently my mom followed, because she starts talking to the people in the Winnebago. I think maybe the person in the Winnebago is an old park manager where I used to work. She asks someone how "Karen" is. The mail I grabbed wasn't mail, mementos. I remember seeing a picture/card that says "If/when I die" and on the back is my handwriting in gold, written to my sister. There were also pictures of my mom and aunt when they were little, my great uncle Walt, etc..


Before all of this I dreamt I was back in high school. I was wearing this black dress that was too short. I was a new girl - again - lame. I am looking for a bathroom and find one in a locker room. The bathroom was humongous, had many stalls. I leave the bathroom and there is a long line forming, so I get in line to wait my turn. Because I'm a moron.


Also dreamt I was getting food at Hu Hot (the best restaurant ever), but it was set in a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment