Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Ride At The Fair.

Dreamt my sister Sarah, my boyfriend Devin and I were at this fair near an ocean. We were on this really big rollercoaster that looked more like a huge bus without any walls. We had cameras and were taking pictures of everything we were driving past. This rollercoaster was on this road, passing other cars, and going in a circle around this fair. It was about the size of a ship. The ride itself inside was supposed to disgust the people aboard. The director of the ride gives me a syringe and forces me to stab someone with it. I do it to some person behind me. I have to do it a few times or else the director will kill me. At one point I draw blood. Someone pukes behind me. Then I see this girl I like that is on the ride with us and she looks intrigued. I want to take a picture of the two of us after the ride is over. I ask Sarah and this girl when the ride will end and the point at a McDonalds, telling me that we end there. They mention the word "scene", as if the ending "scene" was McDonalds. My dream then switched to the driver and the director. The driver turns into the other lane wrong and gets scolded.


At some point in the dream I am in my boyfriend's parent's house. This girl I know asks me if I can print out a copy of Tony Shaloub's autograph. I say yes and also make a copy for myself to show off to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment