Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hand Holding.

Dreamt I was with my aunt Erin and we were in this golf cart-like car. We are driving down a road and we see my cousin Mark. Erin yells at him and he drives closer towards us so he can hear what Erin is yelling at him about. The cars are so strange. They are both opened up. With Mark in front of us, but really close, I was able to pet the dog he had in his car while Erin and Mark had a conversation.


Then I'm in the field where they do the fireworks in Warrens and it's Cranfest season. There are tents all over the place. I'm holding this little boy's hand and I have a carving knife in my other hand. The little boy is holding a flashlight. A bunch of people are with us and we all have kids holding our hands and we're trying to find their parents. This kid and I are looking for his parents but also trying to hide from this killer nearby. I see a couple that my boyfriend doesn't get along with and notice the guy isn't holding any kids' hands. I yell at another couple, who look just like them, that he isn't watching any kids. He gets in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment