Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, November 15, 2010

Will Smith Is Not My Cousin.

I dreamt I found this picture of me in this striped dull teal and white dress (age 5 or so) and I had these neon orange and green toy guns for earrings (like actual tiny toy gun-size) and this neon pink/orange/green necklace with circles all over.



Then I dreamt I was in this store, walking out. All of a sudden I found it hard to move my legs. My calves were too stiff, so I told Devin to hold on. Devin then tells me that Will Smith is shooting a film at the store and we were going to be in it, and I can't look like an idiot. I freaked out, I was walking wacky and I knew I'd make the movie director unhappy. I couldn't help but walk with one foot tippy-toed from how tight my calf was. Then a woman comes over and tells me she wants me to play a part in the movie as a cop. She starts walking me back into the store and through a hallway and I tell her "Is it because of my cousin?" thinking because my cousin in real life was a cop, but she laughs loudly, sarcastically. Then I realize she thinks that I think that Will Smith is my cousin. I don't correct myself but I made a fist in the air look thinking how dumb I sounded. She takes me to this back room. Then this guy tells me he remembers when I was little and he really wants me in the movie, I assume he's the director. He asks me if my mom "still gets herself into trouble sometimes?" I freak out, he acts creepy. Like he wants me, and he's wanted me since I was a kid. He's kind of older, too. Not my age. Late forties. I walk away thinking "Fuuuuck that shit, that dude is creepy and he's an ass for hating on my mom." The woman that took me back there follows me towards the parking lot again and we talk for awhile. The walmart hallway turns into an airport. I think I had a crush on the woman, maybe. Not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment