Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Promise Finger.

This morning I dreamt there was this guy dressed like a devil (he had the makeup on and everything) He was making a movie and showing my boyfriend and I how he keeps himself suspended in the air. There was this wire (which in my dream, had red E beads all over the wire (though when he explained, he called them C beads), and I thought it seemed very smart to have the beads on the wire, but now I realize it doesn't really make sense.) Anyways, he pulled the wire from the ceiling and I went to put my left hand up to push my hair away and watch, but my ring finger got caught in the wire, and when he tugged hard, my ring finger was being cut off of my blood circulation, so I started going "Nooooooooo! Stop, stop, stop!" and he didn't understand why. He stopped for a second, though. I grab the scissors he had in his hands and I cut the wire from my finger to the ceiling, but he tugs yet again and the wire wraps around even stronger around my ring finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment