Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

If Arcade Fire and Tegan & Sara Played Together, I'd Be A Happy Camper.

Dreamt Devin and I were walking down this road, barely any traffic. I point to Devin that there is this really cool bridge we could walk on next to the road. The bridge does these twists and turns that look similar to roller coasters. Devin and I took a picture next to the bridge, because it was pretty. When I looked at the picture I realized I was dressed like Angus Young of AC/DC. How odd. I had this phone that was capable of getting on the internet (I know, most phones do that now, but mine doesn't, so this was weird..) and I uploaded the picture on some site and the picture turned out small and blurry. Some asshat commented on the picture about how shitty the quality was and I wanted to respond back to him with a snide remark, but the site wouldn't let me comment. At some point I remember Betty White being in my dream and mentioned the name "Laura Palmer". (I'm watching Twin Peaks this week, so this is definitely why I heard her say that name.) I was back on my phone and I was looking up concerts. I guess in my dream, Arcade Fire was going to have a concert soon and the opening bands were HIM and Tegan & Sara. (They wouldn't both open, but open on separate dates. I was really hoping Tegan & Sara would be the openers near my area). Then I was waiting for these live songs of Tegan & Sara's to finish downloading or something and heard my dogs barking real loud. They were fighting outside, but they were fenced in near this other house like a football field away. I'm running and screaming for Devin to help me break them apart. He took forever and I remember getting pissy with him for that. When I finally got to the dogs, they stopped fighting and the woman that played Kit in Pretty Woman (Laura San Giacomo) was there. She was apparently our neighbor in the dream and I apologized to her for having the dogs being a nuisance and thanked her for helping us. She said she was glad to help and wanted to get to know us anyways.


No comments:

Post a Comment