Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Hairy Letter.

This is a weird dream. I dreamt that I received a letter from my dad that was coded .. with hair. In this waking life, I now realize how dumb this might sound, but I'll go on.. My dad (in real life) is dating some woman and he used to be an alcoholic before he met her. In my dream, she broke up with him and he wrote me this letter telling me that she doesn't love him anymore.. But instead of written out words, there were typed up questions, and the answers were little hairs taped into the shape of "yes" or "no"s. My dad has a beard and I can only think that this must be beard hairs (Godddd, I hope so, hahaha). Anyways, at some point he comes to the house I was in at the time (the house wasn't anywhere I've ever been before), and he's crying. I wake my sister up (she's sleeping on the floor) and show her the letter. She tells me that "We can't tell Dad what happened.." (Which doesn't make sense. My father wrote the letter, but we can't show him it?) because she's worried he'll start drinking again. Then all three of us hear above us the sound of his girlfriend moving around in the house. It was almost like we were in a secret annex or something, that we were worried she'd find out how to get to us. She seemed evil in my dream, even though I didn't see her. It just felt that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment