Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Killer Transformed.

Dreamt a man that looks like Anton Newcombe is trying to kill me and a bunch of other people. I'm outside and there are two women with me. I tell them that this man is trying to kill us and I push them to flee. They both go in different directions and soon enough I hear a shrill cry in the distance..

Before this, I remember being in this house that looked similar to the basement/family room of an old friend's house. I was with ll of these people and I remember there was mail on the coffee table that I was looking at. Two men were killed in the house, and one of the women that I told to run off had been dating one of these guys and was grieving the whole time.


.. after the scream I heard in the distance, this Anton-looking guy comes up and is about to kill me but I try to seduce him. I have a fluffy light blue dress on and I'm wearing fishnet stockings. He's slightly on the ground and I'm leaning against/sitting on this car and I'm lifting my leg/skirt in his area. He really likes it and eventually stands up and puts his arms around me. I start freaking out in my head, I don't know what to do now. I start thinking that maybe if I have us get to a bedroom I could handcuff him and then make my escape, but he transforms into a Rosario Dawson-look-a-like with with freckles and red (super long and super layered) hair, wearing a black headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment