Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

He Turned Everyone I Knew Into Statues.

Dreamt I was in this bar and a bunch of people I knew were in there. Devin and his co-workers and some friends. I walked around at one point and saw this girl I used to like so I talked to her, but noticed she didn't actually look like herself. So I thought in my head, "Look what is happening to us. You're out of my life, and now I'm forgetting what you even look like." So I had to leave her. I went to this back room that looked like my old bedroom. I felt like I was in a hotel room, though, because on the floor was a telephone and I called Tegan & Sara's hotel room and asked (because I knew they wouldn't want to come to my hotel room) if they knew this girl's hotel room number so that I could ask her to come back. I hung up right away, though, before they answered. Then I heard a phone alarm go off, when I found it, I turned it off. (It was my boyfriend's. It said "Devin signature" on the screen or something, which meant something to do with his credit card and the signature, I was thinking.) Then I heard my own phone go off, and I found it underneath my old TV in the living room at my old house. I answered, and it was this old man with a distinct english accent. He sounded suspicious. He tried to keep the conversation going even though I wanted to hang up. I had a feeling he was on his way to come to the room to get me. I walked out of my old house and walked around to the driveway. Then I saw all the people from the bar as statues. All grey marble-looking. It freaked me out and made me think this old man was a gargoyle or a vampire and he was killing everyone close to me so he could get to me. I turned around and then saw him wearing this black cape and he was coming at me, I backed up and repeated to myself "wake up.. wake up.. wake up.." while flinching in my dream body and feeling myself writhe in my real body. Then it started getting hard for me to breathe. I seriously thought in my dream that I was dying in my real body and that if I didn't wake up soon, I never would. Finally, as soon as my face writhed out of the covers I was under, I felt like I was surfacing from underwater or something. I could breathe and I woke up taking that breath in. Then my head started hurting really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment