Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Monday, November 15, 2010

She Totally Wanted Me.

Dreamt I was at my friend Heather's house at a party. She wanted my number because she wasn't sure if she had it right. Then I heard some woman call my name from behind and I realize she was an old co-worker. In the dream, she looked a lot like AJ Langer from My So-Called Life. She asked me if I knew who she was, and at the time I didn't. Then I realized I replaced her at a job because she was quitting. I dropped everything I was doing with Heather and walked over to this woman. She was in a conversation with my sister when I walked over, but she kept looking at me, wishing she could talk to me instead. (My subconscious is so egotistical..) Heather came over and asked me if I was still with Devin. The girl looked really interested in the question. I looked over at the girl and told Heather that I wasn't sure. This woman gave me a look that meant I said what she wanted to hear. I was head over heels in love with her and she with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment