Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, August 21, 2010

8/19/10 - Moses died.

First, I remember finding a picture. It was of me, Sarah and Joran and our cousins Mike and Tracen. We were all little kids, but of the right ages between us all. We all look normal, except of course me. I look like a boy and I even have shaving cream all over my chin. And I'm making a goofy face at the camera. I even remember turning bright red and wondering why I had shaving cream on my face.


Then I'm in this airport terminal. A girl with brown hair and brown skin is crushing on me and she hugs me and we walk around for awhile but then we part ways.


Now I'm at my aunt Erin's trailer, and I have this drawing in my hand. It's just a bunch of doodles, and one is of this naked woman. I think nothing of it, so when I go to give my aunt Donna the drawing, she gets offended, crinkles the paper up, puts it in the trash can, and tells me she wants nothing to do with it. I grab the wad of paper and yell at her that I drew it, and it's nothing too horrible and not to get so bent out of shape about it. Then the lights go out. I look out the kitchen window and there is this big truck parked outside with its headlight beaming into my eyes. My sister tells me it's "her dad's truck" (we must not have been sisters in this dream ), and that we need to leave. We head out the door and down the driveway, but I notice a bunch of papers on the ground. Some are manuscripts of some sort. I seem to think my sister wrote these or something. I tell her what I see all over the place and she kind of just shrugs it off like it's nothing. I pick up a manuscript and take it with me when I climb into the truck.

Now I'm at this campsite, and I'm with Devin. We both notice that our dog, Moses, is gone. We walk around the campsite and I notice this dog that looks similar, only when I get closer to him, at his level, I notice the hair on his face is really long. I even had to move the bangs out of his eyes just to see if it was him or not. It wasn't him, though. It was just a dog of his breed, with long hair. The owner comes out of his camper and tells us we could have the dog if we wanted him, but I tell him I want MY dog. I then ask the man if he'll help us find Moses. He tells me that he has arthritis everywhere, and it hurts to walk. I respond to him that Devin could push him around in a wheelchair, and finally he obliges. We look around everywhere and we see my old childhood home on this campsite. I walk in and the place is a mess. Papers everywhere. I remember a printer was printing things out continuously. I notice a pink pen is on the computer desk, and that it's my aunt Erin's, so I grab it and put it in my pocket. I don't see my dog anywhere in the house, so I start looking at papers and eventually see this list of dogs' names. I notice Moses listed on it. It has birth dates and death dates. I see that next to Moses' name is a death date. It was 1902 or 1905, I don't remember. Anyways, I come to the conclusion that there is a man that owns this house, and that his son had stolen Moses and killed him. I start crying. Then Devin, this old guy, and I try to find our way out of the house because we suspect this evil killer is sitting in the dark getting ready to pounce on us.






Paper
  • To see blank white paper in your dream, signifies your desire to make a fresh start in your life. You need to express yourself through writing or art. Alternatively, blank paper indicates that you need to work on being more communicative.


Truck
  • To see a truck in your dream, suggests that you are overworked. You are taking on too many tasks and are weighed down by all the responsibilities. Pregnant women often dream of trucks or driving trucks. This may be a metaphor of the load they are carrying or an expression of their changing bodies.


Lose
  • To dream that you lose something, indicates that you may really have misplaced something that you had not realized yet.
    • Dog
      • To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity.

No comments:

Post a Comment