Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Sunday, August 15, 2010

8/13/10 - Lame Dream.

I had yet another dream about looking at a picture. This one was black and white, and it was my grandpa and his sister next to a tree. I don't know if I was looking at the picture though, or if it was actually them moving around. It was the picture in my view, and nothing more. I couldn't see my hands holding the picture, etc.


I'm brushing my wet hair at my childhood home, in the living room. I notice a pile of stuffed animals on the couch and I set the brush down and sift through them. I see my [real life] old stuffed animal, Jolly, my fuzzy green stuffed animal that looked like a mix between Gumby and the Jolly Green Giant, (in my waking life, a dog had stolen Jolly and I was too afraid to ask the owner for it back, so I lost him forever). So I was really excited to see him again. I hugged him and clung to him, walking out the house towards a beer tent that was magically thirty feet from my home. I remember the orange-tape fencing clearly. I walked up, grabbed a beer (which I rarely drink), and walked back out of the beer tent and stood next to Devin. I was still carrying Jolly with me. At some point, I notice a tour bus with a huge picture of Bam Margera painted across it riding down the road past the beer tent. Following behind were a bunch of men on motorcycles. Even though I was far away, I could see Ryan Dunn in the front wearing sunglasses. To explain, I am not a big fan of Bam or anything like that. I was at one point, though, and in my waking life, I obtained a joke poster of Bam Margera as a gift from a penpal, so I'm blaming her a second time for affecting my dreams. Moving on, though. I was outside the beer tent and I noticed the bus. I started dancing to the music that was playing, trying to see if the bus would stop and see me dancing and think that there was a party going on or something. I was bored as hell and wanted a crowd there. The bus did stop, but I didn't watch to see them come off the bus or anything. I ended up dropping my bottle off at the bar and the bartender starts to get suspicious about Jolly. I start worrying that he thinks I stole Jolly, so I leave the beer tent and walk to a gas station nearby. Jolly disappeared, as did Devin. I walked up to some stranger and I told them I needed shampoo, so I walked into the gas station. I change my skirt right in the gas station, in a place people could see. Don't ask me why. I walk back out and I see a group huddled on the floor. It's my mom, my aunt, my uncle and my sister. They tell me that a News Channel was just inside the store and was taping something. I try to remain calm, but inside I am thinking "I just showed my underwear to a news crew. My ass might be on television." I teleport somehow to this computer and I am trying to get the internet to work. I call tech support and first I am afraid I'll get this person I really don't like in real life but I end up getting someone nice that I don't mind. I didn't even get to the website to see if I was caught changing into a skirt, I ended up just getting the computer fixed and teleport back to the gas station. Once there, at night, I notice a bus waiting. An old friend, Chelsey, is telling me I should come with her on the bus, so I join. We get on the bus and ride for awhile and at some point, for no reason - I shit you not - she points at some random person and declares that "That person just farted." I laughed awkwardly and eventually got off the bus.




I really really really don't want to post the rest of this dream, but it's a dream and it's one I can't control no matter how cringe-worthy it gets.. (Plus, after reading The Oxford Book Of Dreams, and reading excerpts from journals of other dreamers, I can safely say this is nothing compared to what others have dreamt about.. hahahahahaha-yikes.)

Somehow I'm in this house. It has MANY doors and the rooms open to other rooms, which open to other rooms. It's unending. The walls were white and all the beds had maroon bedspreads. There were always two beds in one room, and the beds were aligned in a crooked manner to the room. I'm walking through the house with my boyfriend and we notice Tegan Quin and her girlfriend in the house, too. I get starstruck and I end up not listening to something Devin says, because Tegan is wearing quite the risque clothing.. Nighties, swimsuits, etc.. We all sit down on the two beds, Devin and I on one bed and she and her girlfriend on another. The two women get lovey-dovey, and I get insanely jealous and I end up leaving the room. I open the first door and I can barely hear what Tegan is saying to her girlfriend, so I follow the wall closest to where she was sitting and get to another door around the corner. Now I am entering a bathroom and I can hear her even clearer. She is telling her girlfriend how much she loves her or something, and I keep my hands and ear against the wall, trailing along to get closer and closer to her voice. I respond that I love her back and notice the voice is even louder through this other door that is between the bathroom and the bedroom they are all in. I open the door and it is a closet with three darkly wooden steps that go down to this wall. I walk down the steps and I hear her say even louder now that she loves her again, so I push my hands up against the wall and scream a response again. The wall pulls back as soon as the weight of my body hits it (like a secret passage would do) and I end up falling down more stairs. I land on this weird flooring. It's almost a rat's nest. Fuzziness everywhere. There are holes in the flooring and I notice movement below. Underneath this strange flooring is a basement I assume, so I peer down to look below. I notice a piece of paper that has "obsession" in big letters and the movement below me notices me watching them and the person starts to climb up the holes in the flooring to catch me. This person (I'm unsure if it was male or female, I never saw a face) is upset that I caught them spying on me and the other three. I crawl up the stairs trying to keep away from this person. I notice Tegan and her girlfriend are fighting, but I tell them about this person that was spying on us and they all freak out. We all start walking out of the bedroom and Tegan follows closely behind me instead of her girlfriend, because of their fight they had.

I think we know the interpretation for this one. Obsession over a celebrity. That's lame and really embarrassing. Can't wait to write more dreams so I can bury this one.





Stuffed Animal
  • To see a stuffed animal in your dream, represents an immature attitude. You are trying to escape from your daily responsibilities and problems. Alternatively, a stuffed animal indicates your need to relax and be less serious. You need to let your mind and body to rejuvenate. A stuffed animal may also mean security, love, comfort, support and unconditional or unquestioned love.


Walls
  • To see a wall in your dream, signifies limitations. obstacles and boundaries. There is a barrier obstructing your progress. Alternatively, the wall indicates that you are too accustomed to your old habits and way of thinking. You feel stuck. To dream that you are hiding behind a wall, suggests that you ashamed in acknowledging your connections. To dream that you are being thrown or shot through a wall, means that you need to literally breakdown those walls that you have put up around you.


Spy
  • To dream that someone is spying on you, represents your impulsive behavior. This dream may also serve as a warning that you are being watched, investigated, or evaluated. Someone is looking over you.


Sign
  • To see a sign in your dream, indicates that you need help. You need some direction and guidance in your life. Pay attention to what the sign says and what it is pointing you to do. Perhaps the dream is highlighting "a sign of the times".
    • Obsession
      • To dream of an obsession, suggests that you need to take some time to work through some difficulty. There is a situation that may potentially take over your daily life and prevent you from functioning efficiently.

No comments:

Post a Comment