Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day after Easter 2010 - Playing Tag with Tegan and Sara Fans.

Forgot my dream from yesterday, here's my make-up:


"Dreamt I was dating a musician. Ahem a singing twin ahem. I was in this auditorium, waiting for said twins to play, or maybe just goofing off after the show? Anyways, the seats were empty and it was fairly dark. I was playing tag with a bunch of others.. We were jumping over seats, in aisles.. Neither twin was there, but I remember someone telling me I was dating one of them, or maybe I just knew it in my dream. I do remember her being in a part before it, but I have no recollection of what happened."





Date
  • To dream that you are on a date, represents your need for self-discovery and self-awareness. You are getting to know some hidden aspects of yourself and acknowledging your hidden talents. Alternatively, it may reflect your anxieties about dating or finding acceptance. The dream may also be a "rehearsal" for an actual date you have. It serves to overcome anxieties you may have.

    • Celebrity
        • To see a celebrity in your dream, represents your beliefs and understanding about him or her. Consider what the celebrity is famous or known for and how you relate to that quality. Something in you waking life has triggered these similar beliefs and feelings. It is not uncommon that your obsession with a certain celebrity may carry over onto your dream world. Celebrities are often seen as heroes and all that is mighty. Also consider any puns within the name.



Auditorium
  • To dream that you are in an auditorium, indicates that there is something that you need to learn from others. Pay attention to those around you.



Tag
  • To dream that you are playing tag, represents your level of determination and agility toward achieving your goals. If you are the one being chased, then the dream means that you are trying to dodge some responsibility. If you are the one who is doing the chasing, then it signifies your instincts and your determination to go after what you want. The dream may be telling you that "you're it!" You are the chosen one or the one that is chosen for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment