Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8/16/10 - The Hallway.

Dreamt I was in a school building. It was a pretty big building and built more like a college than anything else. I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes, so I walk into this room that looks like a place to shower. Many stalls. I feel like I shouldn't be in here, like it's not my school. I grab shoes that are in a shelf painted with colors you would normally see in an elementary school classroom. As I grab the shoes, I hide in one of the shower stalls, thinking a student will catch me in here, stealing someone's shoes.

Now I'm on this road. I have this soggy shoebox in my hands, (the bottom was wet with rain or something and was falling apart) and inside of the shoebox are kittens. While walking down the road I see a bus coming up towards me, so I get towards the side to let it pass but I notice Tegan Quin is driving the bus. The bus stops after it passes me and I can see this person in her rear-view mirror. We stare at each other for a few seconds, but then I continue walking and she continues driving.

Now I'm in Warrens, WI. On the main street. There's a lot of people out, perhaps Cranfest is going on. I'm sitting by this picnic table with my family and they start to walk away and up these steps into a church. I go to follow them and I notice my aunt Donna standing on the steps. She shows no emotion, though. Like she's just a shell. My sister walks into the church with her friends and I run after but when I enter the room, I'm alone. I am in this hallway that circles around the whole building. I walk all the way around the building looking for my sister or any of her friends but I cannot find them. Finally the hallway opens into this lobby/bar. I start to walk towards where the hallway starts up again on the other side of the bar, but a bunch of men of mexican or american indian decent start to surround me (I don't know why I couldn't tell a difference between the two ethnicities in my dream, but I just couldn't). I freak out. I know they are going to either harm or rape me. I start running towards them, towards the hallway, but dodging them as I go. The guy I try to dodge grabs me and I scream as loud as I can, even louder a second time. Even with him holding me in place, I try pushing him forward so I can get into the hallway. Eventually I get away and I have my eyes closed when my sister finds me in the hallway. She tells me I was dreaming and that I made two high-pitch screams and then said two names while dreaming: "Kid up" and "T. Honey".

I don't understand that dream.






Shoebox
  • To see a shoebox in your dream, suggests that you are headed toward a new direction in life. You are in for a new experience.


Bus Driver
  • To see a bus driver in your dream, indicates leadership in some group idea or plan. It is symbolic of collective power. Alternatively, it suggests that you are going around in circles and showing little progress.


Lost
  • To dream that you are lost, suggests that you have lost your direction in life or that you have lost sight of your goals. You may be feeling worried and insecure about the path you are taking in life. If you try to call for help, then it means that you are trying to reach out for support. You are looking for someone to lean on. Alternatively, being lost means that you are still adjusting to a new situation in which the rules and conditions are ever changing.
    • Hallway
      • To see a hallway in your dream, symbolizes self exploration. It is the beginning of the path that you are taking in life. You are going through a transitional phase and journeying into the unknown. It also signals spiritual enlightenment, emotional growth physical prowess, new opportunities and mental passages in your life.


Crowd
  • To see an unruly crowd in your dream, signifies that the worries and problems around you are pressing in on you. You are expressing great distress.

No comments:

Post a Comment