Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2/26/10 - Keebler Elves and Stabucks.

Another dream from awhile ago since I didn't write a dream down yet again:


Posted 26 February 2010 - 08:24 PM
This is creepy, but a few days ago I was on Twitter (in real life) reading my "awesome people" list, which consists of T&S and others, and I'm following Tegan's girlfriend on there, too. Cuz I'm a stalker like that, I guess. Anyways, she mentioned something about how much she missed and loved starbucks or something, I guess she went there recently. ANYWAYS.. Creepy, but I dreamt that night that I was at my parent's old house, and I was with this group of women and we were all lounging about on a few couches talking. Everyone had light blankets and were covering up, chatting. I remember turning to the person on my right and it was Tegan's girlfriend, and she was telling me that Starbucks was really good and she was jonesing for some. It was kind of weird. I know I dream a lot of T&S respectively, but never have I dreamt of their girlfriends. hahaha.. It was werid. Anyways, after that I remember her and I and the rest of these women went into this big factory where these keebler elves or something were making this orange concoction. I don't remember anything else after that.





Blanket
  • To see a blanket in your dream, symbolizes warmth, love, security and protection. You may be seeking for some form of shelter from the outside world. Consider also how your dream may be calling attention to a "cover-up" in some situation or circumstance in your waking life. To dream that you are wrapped in a blanket, indicates your fear of the unknown. You may feel some sort of threat/chaos or sense some coldness from those around you. To dream that you are covering or wrapping someone in a blanket, indicates your desire to care for that person.


Factory
  • To dream that you are at a factory, represents repetitious thinking and an old way of doing things. It is symbolic of predictability and unchanging habits. Alternatively, it signifies business, productivity, energy and bustling activity. You are a person that can get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment