Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Saturday, August 7, 2010

8/7/10 - Gonna Raise Hell.

I'm at my aunt and uncle's home, during a family reunion. One of my other uncles comes over and talks to me about his house and his wife and kids.

I don't remember what happens or how I get to the next part of my dream, but I am next to this lake house (that actually looks like the house in the movie Lake House) and I remember walking over this dock and trying to locate a missing dog. I am calling for about five dogs, and all of them came to me except one. I put the dogs that came to me inside the house and start calling for the other. I finally find the dog coming towards me on the dock, but when I get close to her, she starts to dart away, then come back to me. She continues doing this for awhile, and I don't remember if I ever did catch her.


xx

Now I'm lying in this sleeping bag next to Devin. There are others around us also sleeping in bags. Someone walks over and tells us that 'Brent' is looking for us. Devin rolls over towards me and explains to me that Brent hid something - buried it - in the woods where we're sleeping. I start thinking that Brent is a killer and that what he buried is a body, so I start to freak out. Then somehow we're not outside and we're in this record store, still in our sleeping bags (though now with a mattress underneath) though nobody else is in the store with us. I remember a HIM poster is on this architectural column of some sort in the record store. Then Hellraiser (looks like the usual Hellraiser, played by Doug Bradley) comes into the store with two other men that look like Migé Amour and Emerson Burton of the band HIM. Hellraiser comes closer and although I am not completely terrified like I would be in real life, I do have this feeling that he is bad. This Hellraiser guy is pissed, though. He expected Devin to do something for him, and Devin didn't do whatever it was he wanted done. He tells Devin that if it's not completed soon, then he'll kill one of us... Then it gets weird. He comes over to us, pushes Devin away, pulls my clothes off and rapes me. Although in real life I would be so incredibly scared and turned off, it was actually quite the opposite in the dream. I loved it. And I remember biting him a LOT. Ew.



--

This is the second dream I've had where a bed appears in the past month. In both dreams, the bed was just a mattress, with no frame. I might have to take note of that and see if this is common in most of my dreams.




Search
  • To dream that you are searching for something, signifies the need to find something that is missing or needed in your life.


Dog
  • To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity.



Bury
  • To dream that you bury something, suggests that you are hiding your true feelings. Or you are trying to cover up some situation or act. In particular, if you are burying a body, then it suggests that you are trying to hide something that you find repulsive or that others may find unappealing.

Rape
  • To dream that you have been raped, indicates vengeful or resentful feelings toward the opposite sex. You feel that you have been violated or that you have been taken advantage of. Something or someone is jeopardizing your self-esteem and emotional well-being. Things are being forced upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment