Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Thursday, August 12, 2010

8/12/10 - I Wanted The Signed Poster.

(picture of my grandpa's family. He's the youngest one, in the middle).

This one will be short. I barely remembered anything. I just remember at one point I was on the computer editing a photo of my grandpa's family. (In my waking life, I recently found a bunch of photos of my dad's side of the family and I liked one picture so much I just had to print it out and tape it to my wall..)

The next thing I remember dreaming was waking up in bed. Devin walks in and throws this package at me. I ask him what it is and he tells me that I received my vinyls I pre-ordered (a collection of Tegan & Sara records, which comes with a signed poster), and I ended up getting a DVD instead of the poster (this was the package he threw at me).. I remember freaking out thinking I needed to let the company that sent it know that they mixed up, so that I didn't feel awful getting a DVD for which I didn't pay for. That, and I really wanted the damned poster with the signatures.





Photo
  • To dream that you are altering a photo, suggests that you are putting out a false image, or something is not what it seems to be.


Mail
  • To dream that you receive mail indicates that you need to communicate or re-establish contact with someone from your present or past. It may also represent messages from your unconscious or intuition. The mail may also be a pun on a "male" in your life.
    • Disappointment
      • To dream of disappointment, indicates real-life experiences of being continually disappointed. Such dreams often reflect repressed disappointments which has accumulated over a period of time. Your dream serves as an emotional outlet to help ease your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment