Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8/17/10 - Decapitation.

I had two dreams on the 17th. Two very long dreams. This is what I get for writing down a dream, rolling over, and going back to sleep, having to write down yet another. I'm splitting them up into two sections. Here's the second one:


Dreamt I was in this barley field where a party was happening. There were a bunch of people there, including Jaime Pressly and Jason Lee (these two were making out on a blanket somewhere in the field).

At some point there is this girl with long dirty-blond hair that walks up to Devin and me. She tells us that she's got a surprise for us. That her boyfriend is coming over to the party. She asks if we could walk her up this hill so she can meet up with him. We oblige, and we follow her up this hill a good thirty yards from where the party was. Once we get to the hill, we stop. We hear younger gentleman up the hill with someone and he has this dog catching tool, a "snatcher", in his hands. I see the guy struggling to put the snatcher around the other guy's neck, but eventually he does. For some reason, I can hear a choir singing similar to the music in The Omen. Real creepy. At this point I'm looking away, burying my face into Devin's chest. I hear a slice, and then a thud. Then the girl that was with us is up the hill and she's screaming at the guy. The guy then grabs her and walks her off away from us. I start worrying about the woman, thinking she's going to die. Devin walks me away from the hill and back towards the party. When we turn around to head that way, a bunch of people are surrounding us. Devin assures me that these people are safe. I notice the guy in front of us has a bow and arrow and a "Irish" shirt on. He's aiming his bow towards the bad guy. I start to wake up as I hear the woman screaming again.






Barley
  • To see or eat barley in your dream, signifies good health, progress, and satisfaction with your life.


Behead
  • To dream that you or someone else is being beheaded, signifies poor judgment or a bad decision that you have made and regretted.


Arrow
  • To see an arrow in your dream, represents the targets that you are reaching for and the goals you are setting for yourself. Alternatively, the arrow also signifies an end to suffering and the beginning of new-found pleasures and festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment