Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8/4/10 - Dead Kitties and Denim Shirts.

-not for the faint of heart-


pieces again..


I remember picking up two turtles..

xx

I found my mother in the bathroom, at the tub. She had an inch of water in the tub and there was fur everywhere.. She told me she was bathing kittens and they had gone down the drain. She was trying to get them out of the drain with her fingers, but she didn't have thin enough fingers, so I pushed her away and used the nails of my pinky finger and thumb to get them out. I got them all out and even though they looked drowned and dead, I kept thinking to myself and 'knowing' at the time that they were alive and well. BUT, in a dream sequence before this, I remember there were kittens and one kitten didn't make it because of something.. I don't remember what.

xx Now I woke up, and eventually fell back asleep. xx


I was in a school gym, there was this poll of some sort going on. The governor was there, the mayor of Tomah was there, etc.. I remember going to this table that had food on it (even in my dreams I eat like a hog, apparently).. I grab two of every cookie I saw on the table.. I put them on a plate and give it to Devin for safe-keeping, then I head to the bathroom. I see my Dad's new girlfriend (even though I haven't even met her yet)..


This next part gets hazy.. I'm still in the gym, I think, and there is a lock I'm trying to open. It might be handcuffs? I don't remember.. I DO remember hands, though, that's why I'm thinking handcuffs. My sister Sarah was there trying to help me unlock whatever it was..

.. Then I was at my Dad's property, and he had a closet full of denim clothing in his car. He asks me if I want any of the clothes, and I say no, but later on he tells me he's going to give this cute denim shirt I really liked to his new girlfriend, and I automatically want the clothes now. One of the things I wanted was this denim shirt/dress, the other was a denim vest..

Then I woke up.. I know, lame dream.





Drowning
  • To see someone drowning in your dream, suggests that you are becoming too deeply involved in something that is beyond your control. Alternatively, it represents a sense of loss in your own identity. You are unable to differentiate who you are anymore.

    To dream that you rescue someone from drowning, indicates that you have successfully acknowledged certain emotions and characteristics that is symbolized by the drowning victim.

    • Cats

        • To see a cat in your dream, symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck.


Political Party
  • To dream of a political party, suggests that you need to stand up and defend your beliefs. Be prepared for any dissent and backlash.


Cookies
  • To dream that you are eating, giving, receiving, or stealing cookies, signify that you will let trivial problems and minor disputes annoy you.


Handcuffs
  • To see others in handcuffs or to put handcuffs on others, indicate that you are being overly possessive.


Denim
  • To see or wear denim in your dream, signifies ruggedness and durability. The dream may be analogous to your ability to withstand or endure a difficult period in your life. Alternatively, the dream symbolizes your easygoing and laid back attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment