Song Of The However Long I Feel Like..

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8/18/10 - Class In The Porch.

I don't really remember a lot about this dream, and what I wrote down did NOT help whatsoever. Anything in parenthesis is just myself trying to remember a bit more, for description).



Accident.
School. Stuffed animals. (I remember sitting on these stuffed animals, in my childhood home porch. The porch was a classroom for my old high school class.) Audrey won Academy Award or something. Best actress. (Audrey is my grandpa's sister. I must have dreamt this because of receiving the photos of grandpa's family or something. After seeing photos of Audrey, I thought she looked a lot like a silent film actress back in the day. This must be why I dreamt that she was an actress.)

2. (I think I actually woke up for a second and then fell back asleep, so this is a continuation of the dream above) Class still in porch now. I'm upstairs noticing Devin is gone. I see "him" (even though it's my dog Moses) sleeping under someone's blanket. I yell for Devin (Moses) and make him come upstairs with me to the living room because I don't want to be alone.

At some point before I wake up, I'm in bed lying on my left side. I hear an acoustic version of Lady Gaga's song Poker Face. I change the station. Then I wake up.






School
  • To dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about your performance and abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment